PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) Diver Course – $149.95
*Includes course tuition and learning materials
What is Nitrox (Enriched Air)?
Standard breathing air is comprised of approximately 21% Oxygen, 78% Nitrogen and 1% trace gas. Mixtures with percentages of oxygen greater than 21% are called Enriched Air Nitrox (EANx).
Why become an Enriched Air Diver?
Enriched Air Nitrox offers advantages for all divers including:
- Longer no decompression limits
- Shorter surface intervals
- Less Nitrogen Absorbed
What will you cover in the course?
- Learn to plan enriched air dives
- Managing oxygen exposure limits
- How to analyze cylinder contents
- Learn how Nitrox can safely increase your no decompression time
What do I need to get started?
- A current Open Water SCUBA Diver certification or higher
- The Enriched Air manual that includes the 32% table, 36% table and Equivalent
Air Depth/Oxygen Exposure table OR Dive Computer Simulator.
How long will it take?
One academic session with your Enriched Air Instructor, then 2 Open Water Dives (dives optional/not required for cert).