Who are these guys?
The Dive Pros have been serving the greater Pensacola and Gulf Breeze communities since 1988 and are the #1 full-service recreational SCUBA and Snorkeling specialists on the Gulf Coast.
Dive Pros facilities feature over 2000 square feet of showroom, a full service repair & rental center, a 54,000 gallon heated training pool, two huge dedicated classrooms and the finest air fill & gas blending system in the southeast.
Please check out our web site and browse through the many ways we can serve you:
- Award winning SCUBA & Snorkeling Training Programs from basic introductory lessons up to Instructor Development Courses
- Factory authorized repair and maintenance services for Scubapro, Aqua Lung, Apeks, Dive Rite, Sherwood, Genesis and more
- Premium Scubapro and Aqua Lung rental equipment including dive computers
- Local Discovery charter dives
- Travel adventure opportunities
- Certified Clean Air fills; Custom Nitrox and Tri-mix blending & Oxygen fills
- The Gulf Coast’s most complete and diverse inventory of SCUBA and Snorkeling equipment featuring Scubapro & Aqua Lung products
The beautiful emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico offer some of the most outstanding diving you can find off the U.S. Coast. Everything from Spanish Galleons and modern warships to WW II era aircraft and pristine natural bottom reefs, the diversity of dive sites and the abundance and variety of marine life are amazing. We invite you to take advantage of one of our many outstanding local charter services and see for yourself just how wonderful our local dives are. The Dive Pros are your gateway to all the amazing sites and experiences of our Gulf Coast underwater playground. We sincerely hope to see you soon!
Safety Through Education
We believe that good divers are always learning and that dive safety is the result of good diver education and preparation. You will always find an instructor in the store who can answer any question you might have or assist you with advice regarding training, equipment or local dives. We built our entire business on the idea that training is the single most important thing we do. We believe that divers need to be “Qualified” not just “Certified”. Simply put, we don’t believe in short cuts to SCUBA Diver training.
How to find us.
Located at 7203 West Highway 98, approximately ¼ mile west of the U.S. Naval Hospital and ½ mile west of the Navy Commissary and Exchange complex. The Dive Pros are open seven days a week to serve you.